It may officially be fall, but some of us still feel like we’re in summer as the air cools off very slooowly. You know what that means for your wardrobe- t-shirts and light sweaters- but what does it mean for your mid-day coffee?? You see the iconic Pumpkin Spice released on the Mariposa Coffee site, but you’re not quite ready to fully dive in to hot, frothy spiced lattes… what do you do?
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Brew a strong pot of Mariposa Coffee Pumpkin Spice coffee. Separate out one cup of coffee and set aside to let cool.
- In a blender, add cooled coffee, caramel syrup, milk (or milk substitute, I use cashew milk!) and a pinch of salt. Blend. I do this first so the caramel can get evenly distributed. With some caramel syrups, the cold ice can cause it to clump up and not mix well if added all at once.
- Add your desired amount of ice and blend.
- Hold your cup at an angle and drizzle extra caramel syrup along the sides of the cup. Pour in your frapp and top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Variations: add some nutritional value!
- I also add additional seasoning because I looove strong, spicey flavors. But the flavor in the coffee is enough if you want something a little more subtle. I add a dash or two of cinnamon, tumeric and a tiny bit of black pepper (the black pepper helps your body absorb the benefits of the tumeric).
- I also like to add some actual pumpkin to the blender! A few spoonfuls is enough to get the flavor and creamy texture of the pumpkin.
We hope you enjoy! As a special thank you for checking out this blog post, use the code “PumpkinSpiceFrapp” to receive 10% off Pumpkin Spice until the end of September.